Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15-21 ... Isaiah 9-12

Immanuel Revisited
Isaiah 9-12
Four Daily Readings

Isaiah 9
Must Read Isaiah 9:1-7 > How do people (& you) walk in darkness?  What kind of light does God bring?  Isaiah 9: 8, 11, 14, 17 > Whoa! How do you make sense of God's actions?

Isaiah 10
Must Read Isaiah 10:1-4 > To quote verse 3, "what will you do on the day of punishment?" What gives you hope of being saved from punishment for your sins?  Isaiah 10:20-23 > What does "remnant" mean?

Isaiah 11
Must Read Isaiah 11:1-9 > How does this vision of peace provide a contrast to the world today?  Isaiah 11:12 > Ever felt like an outcast?  How would it feel to be welcomed back?

Isaiah 12
Must Read Isaiah 12:1-6 > Write down the prayer in verses 1-2 and pray it to God regularly for the next few months.

I will praise you, Lord.
Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.


Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord God is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.



Remember!
This Sunday, October 21
11am at NCPC
Dr. Bo Lim presents
How to Read Isaiah

Sign up today!

Follow this link: www.northcreekpres.org/bibleclass

No comments: